Default International Honey Bee Festival Palisades CO

Default Re: International Honey Bee Festival Palisades CO

it is a good festival,lots of venders.some are selling honey there bees have not produced,or even have now bees at all.but thats free enterprise,and thats good,but dont say its your honey just to sell it.im not trying to nock the festival,its good fun,but people need to be honest of what there selling.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch View Post
    it is a good festival,lots of venders.some are selling honey there bees have not produced,or even have now bees at all.but thats free enterprise,and thats good,but dont say its your honey just to sell it.im not trying to nock the festival,its good fun,but people need to be honest of what there selling.
    Not looking for honey, I have my own. Do you know if anyone will sell wooden ware? Mostly just looking for a fun diversion.

there is a guy that builds wooden ware in delta colorado,he was there selling is goods cant find his name and #at this moment.he was a nice guy,with a great great product.there was top bar hive dealers there to.you could try apis hive co in grand junction.chk out there web site sometime,chads a good guy.ive bot bees from him.

I am curious about this bee festival, too. I live in Denver and Palisade is a 4 hour drive for me. That is a long day trip, but if it is a decent festival it would be worth it.

Any know how many vendors of bee stuff are there? I looked through the photo gallery on the web site, and I didn't see many vendors . . . ?
    --shinbone
    (3rd year, 14 hives, Zone 5b, 5400 ft, 15.8" annual rainfall)

I emailed them asking for a list of vendors. If they reply I will post. I look forward to some of the presentations < http://palisadehoneybeefest.org/Sche...Calendar_.html >