Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2014

    Question Dual food safety permits

    I am looking at using a trailer for both mobile vending and honey processing , the state of Florida(where I live). The state food permits cost 335$ for a honey processor and 300$ for a mobile much would it cost to have both?
    Can I have both? Does anyone have experience with this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Weeki Wachee, Florida,USA

    Default Re: Dual food safety permits

    I researched obtaining a bottling license a while ago.

    I can't answer you question but I do know that if you get a bottling license you must purchase a permit to sell off property. If you don't have a bottling license you can sell any place so there is some redundancy.

    If you haven't looked through this link you should

    If you call Bureau of food safety they will often give you conflicting info.

    Find out who is the regular inspector and ask for that person to contact you ( I'm not sure if they will give you contact info).


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts