Re: British MP Demands Immediate Ban on Neonicotinoid Pesticides that Kill Bees
More indication of what I pointed out in post number 101.
Originally Posted by WLC
- Using “distilled” water is a really bad idea. Anyone who has spent any time in an analytical lab knows that you use HPLC grade water.
- Analytical labs use many solvents for extraction.
- The laboratory method specifies which solvent(s) to use.
- You do not get to choose an alternative solvent because the one that is specified smells like ether and you think it is dangerous.
- Just because you have a high school chemistry set in your basement does not mean that you can go off and create your own off-spec extraction process.
Shall I go on?
Honey Badger Don't Care ಠ_ಠ ~=[,,_,,]:3