Hybrid View

Default Back button highjacked

My back button is being highjacked on this site. I checked with my provider and tech support and it was found to be limited this site. When I go to the posts and read I can use the back button to get out of what I read but it will not go back to the main posting page and if I drop down the back button it reads (http://s-static.ak.facebook.com). It is some kind of ad highjacking that will not let you back out of the ad you must choose another site or drop the back button and pick the posting page.

Default Re: Back button highjacked

Have you tried Firefox?

Thanks for your response. I don't know what Firefox is but I only have the issue with the beesouce forum. I am on a cellular forum and 4 metal detecting forums and none are having this issue, I am having no other issues with my computer so the rescue-it tech is saying the beesource site.
    If anyone else has an issue or solution let me know.
    Thanks

Did you ever figure out how to get rid of the facebook issue? It is highly annoying.

Thanks for your response i am not an island after all, I thought I was the only one having the problem. No one that manages the site has responded but it is still only this site that I have the issue with. Maybe if more figure out what is going on and say something they will take notice.

You'll need to give more details. What's a 'back button'? Are you on a smart phone? What browser are you using? Etc., etc. Give me some screen captures.
    Regards, Barry