Default Dallas/Austin Area Beekeeping help needed now!

Appendix just gave up on me. Have bees to pick up Monday April 2nd. There are only 47 hives on 12 pallets but I cannot tie my own shoes. Bees are located about 3 hours or so from their 2 final locations around DFW. Anyone out there who can give me a hand PM or email me at: soured31953@mypacks.net You will be well paid. Big bonus for someone with a bobcat/swinger/forked tractor to unload or maybe just another flatbed trailer. I usually just pallet jack them off, but he said I might have trouble with these for some reason.

Default Re: Dallas/Austin Area Beekeeping help needed now!

No takers Barry. Might as well delete....

Sorry to hear about your appendix. I'm nowhere near you, nor have the equipment - but I hope you and yours made it through Yesterday OK.

Tony P.
    There must be a harder way to do that... let me find it for you.

It was just as well I did not pick them up. I was safe and sound in the hospital hours south and the tornados ripped through a few (empty) yards around greenville. Should be safe enough now to get them. I can walk ok as of Monday, so going to rent a bobcat and get it done. Help no longer needed. Thanks for your thoughts, though.