Default Honey Show: Honey Frame Display Cases, suitable for entering shows

For those wishing to enter a frame of honey in the honey show,see Anne's ad in the For Sale Forum.

We need entries in all classes.

Default Re: Honey Show: Honey Frame Display Cases, suitable for entering shows

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Grimshaw View Post
    For those wishing to enter a frame of honey in the honey show,see Anne's ad in the For Sale Forum.

We need entries in all classes.
    A year plus later- but can't find it, even searching on Anne... Any ideas?
    karla

Yes I am interested also. PLEASE post a link to the frame

Quote Originally Posted by adamant View Post
    Yes I am interested also. PLEASE post a link to the frame
    Someone should go in to this market- there is nowhere to buy these. I found one guy on etsy selling them reasonably- Tall Timbers or something like that. I could look it up if you really want it. The actual frame covers more of the comb frame than I like, but I made due with it. Got a ribbon at the fair anyway... :-)
    Then I found a local guy who was making them and I bought several from him. Really great idea to have a local person make them, encourage more showing of display frames and participation in honey shows.
    karla

Anne's cases are wonderful

email her

annef@capital.net
    Erin Forbes, EAS Master Beekeeper
    overlandhoney.com

I build honey display cases. I had one on display at the 2013 Arkansas State Fair. Send me a personal message for more information.