As many of you know from my previous poll I am putting together a graph for deadouts and the sources they came from. Because of the limitations of the polling feature of the forum I have decided to convert it to an email survey. The directions are at the top of the survey. The results will be posted on blogger in May.
If you wish to participate please copy and paste the survey into an email and send your results back to me. Save your copy so you can make changes as needed.
2011/2012 winter Deadout Poll.
Instructions: Please answer questions as accurately as possible. Only mark Addendum if you previously submitted the poll and need to make changes. Only mark the changes that need to be made, leave all other areas blank.
Use the Nuc categories for all purchased Nucs and the Splits category for all Nucs you produced yourself by splitting your own hives. Leave any areas that are not applicable to you blank or mark N/A. Please mark the month that you STARTED each Colony, if started in multiple months please list in the comments section at the bottom. Email to email@example.com
1. Total number of hives going into this winter? ____
2. Number over wintered last season? _____ Deadouts last season? ____
3. Number started in 2011? ____
4. Started from packages? ____. Deadout this season? ____ Month? ____
5. Locally Purchased NUC? ____. Deadout this season? ____ Month? ___
6. Supplier Purchased NUC? ____. Deadout this season? ____ Month? ____
7. Captured swarm? ____. Deadout this season? ____ Month? _____
8. Personal Split? ____ Deadout this season? _____. Month? ______
9. Number of years’ Experience in Beekeeping? ____