Thread: WTB: Raw honey

Default WTB: Raw honey

My limited supply of honey from my first year has run out and I'd like to get a few pounds to hold me over till I can (hopefully) start stealing from the bees this year. Does anyone have any raw unfiltered honey available (that's probably a silly question)? Thanks.

Default Re: WTB: Raw honey

Barrels of it.

What color BMAC? How much do you have to have for it?
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston

tsk, I would advertize or check on craigslist and try to get what you need locally. I would love to sell you some but the freight cost brings the price to a truely embaraasing amount.

Mark I am not sure I can afford to part with any drums of Honey. Our market has really stepped it up. I believe we have a few extra drums but I like having a buffer so I dont run out. Give me a call middle of March and I will see where I am at.

I could do the craiglist route, I just like beesource people better than craigslist people as a general rule. If you want to PM me a guestimate for 4 lbs to 53029, I could figure if it's worthwhile or not. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance G View Post
    tsk, I would advertize or check on craigslist and try to get what you need locally. I would love to sell you some but the freight cost brings the price to a truely embaraasing amount.

I have clover honey by the barrel available in Green Bay. It will cost $2 per pound. PM me if you are Interested.