Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help my uncle

Default Re: Help my uncle

Quote Originally Posted by dr.buzz View Post
    . Americans wouldn't even have to eat it if it's tainted, he could market it to Mexicans living here illegally. ...
    People are people
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

lets go back to basics. how can a beekeeper build a business large enough to produce 35 tons and not have a market? something stinks

Quote Originally Posted by beeware10 View Post
    lets go back to basics. how can a beekeeper build a business large enough to produce 35 tons and not have a market? something stinks
    Not necessarily. Could be he's just trying to find a higher price than he can get in Mexico. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

Michael Palmer,
    You are right, there is nothing wrong with Free Market Capitalism and ideas of exploring better markets; that's what made America what it was. If you fly into Mexico, you will for sure fly in an American made Plane, if you rent a car in Mexico, you will for sure be driving an American car that may have been assembled somewhere buy American capitalists make money by you driving. If you buy electronics, the same, so on an so for. I hope Mexico does not think like some of the people here and continues to support American Capitalism to the fullest.