Thread: Cool news!

Big Grin Cool news!

I was just (today) informed that I've been invited to spend an evening in April 2012 with Fabien Cousteau - grandson of Jacques Cousteau! All a part of my (back to college) STEM Scholarship (Science, Engineering, Technology & Math). I'm an Environmental Science major - who grew up in the early 1970's - watching the wonders of the Earth's watery depths being revealed to the masses who watched from our living rooms - just as if we were on the Calypso ourselves!

I'm one happy nature nerd!

http://rex.BohemianUtopia.com/wordpress/

Default Re: Cool news!

Congratulations!! You'll have to let us know all about it!

Awesome!!!!!

I was watching a special on Edgerton (Harold Eugene Edgerton) and he was talking about how one day at MIT his secretary came into his office and told him that some crazy Frenchman was insisting on seeing him and she could not get him to leave. Edgerton asked what his name was. She didn't know. She left and returned and told Edgerton that the Frenchman's name was Jacques Cousteau. She, of course, had never heard of him. Edgerton, of course, thought of him as a hero. That conversation led to he and Jacques coming up with the technology which is now used to find all those sunken ships we've found in the last few decades not to mention the basis for the CT scans.

Hope you have a wonderful time.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF