Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Default Re: Russell Apiaries

I am into RA for $617 paid 11 months ago. I will be calling the Miss AG tomorrow. I did send a few emails on their site and have not recieved a response yet. I tried my best to be patient but this is insane to take some ones money and not provide the product and stop all communication..

I am looking for their physical address so I can send them certified letter and will be looking for an attorney in Mississippi
    "It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" Zapata

Russell apiaries
    212 fanning landing circle
    brandon, ms 39047

Bottom line for me on the year. I got my queens and every single one had to be combined.
    Chris Cree
    Cree's Bees

Don't forget or hesitate to go back to your cc company directly. They're trained in fraud, prevention and taking care of their cardholders, you vs. this other outfit.

Would the credit card company work with a charge that is 11 months old?

I dunno, you would have to contact your CCC and see what their time frame is.

Did anyone have success with the Rankin County SO? I called them today and they told me to contact my S.O.

S.O.? Do you mean States Attorney?
    Regards, Barry

Here is the link for the Mississippi States Attorney General. Hope that this will be some help to you.
    http://www.ago.state.ms.us/

Yes to the 11 months old. My first order was 15 months with no queens, no response etc.... I started my disbute on 9/14 so we'll see what happens.... Good luck, but don't give up and let them keep your money. I'm sure they think you will just get disgusted and quit, but don't if possible. Let your cc company know your not happy. They'll fix it, hopefully.

i did work in construction and did my own collections. a thunderous knock on the door Sunday morning at 5 am always worked!

Barry
    S.O = Sheriffs Office, at least for me

Barry, I don't think Long Creek Apiaries took payment in credit cards, most likely because he would have to answer to these credit card companys. Cashed checks are just pieces of scrap paper I guess

I found this posted on the Russell web site:

Holdover/Transfer orders and Cancellations

Due to the many struggles that we have faced during the 2012 season with the storm damages, the traggic loss of vital members of our crews, a large turn over of office staff, and the discovery of major health issues of our administration, there were significant breaks in our abilities to communicate with our customers. As a result, a small amount orders were not shipped. While the majority of the customers that were effected by this have rescheduled their deliveries to spring of 2013, you are welcome to request that we cancel your order instead if you would prefer. To have your 2012 order shipped in 2013 by the main company, shipped by your Local Russell Apiaries location, or request a cancellation, please send an email to russelltransfers@yahoo.com

I saw that yesterday also. All I can say is it's about time!! Will be interesting to see how long it takes to get additional feedback if you do reply to the link. I just went through the cc company. Have a little trust lacking with RA 6 months after the fact!

I'm a little leery of "canceling" my one-queen order. I'm not sure that "refund" is part of "canceling"?

I guess I'll cross my fingers for spring 2013!

If you read, past tense; the disclosure on cancellations at Russells website, it clearly stated that refunds were at their discretion because they had invested money to plan and produce your order. Don't stop any other actions to collect your money because of this.

After months of sending emails I finally received a response from Russell Apiaries today. They only owe me 137 bucks but I still want it back. I feel bad for all the problems they have had and wish the company the best but I still want my money back and would like to see them pay everybody back. Here's what the email said:

Thank you for contacting us. Your request has been recorded and will be reviewed and processed as soon as possible.

Russell Apiaries

You do realize that "reviewed and processed"is double talk.Wouldn't it have been simpler to say ,"we are sending a refund by return mail"?

Not that it matters but lots of grammatical and spelling errors on their home page.
    USDA Zone 5B

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast