Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Default Russell Apiaries

Anyone have recent contact with Russell Apiaries? Placed an on-line order for queens with them on Jan 20. Payment went through but I have never received an order confirmation from them and all attempt to contact them have failed.

Default Re: Russell Apiaries

Check the older post "Russell apiaries" started on 2/22/12

Yes,that's when I placed my order,made a mistake on post I started About date.Are you with Russell ? I never received confirmation and they will not answer my E-mail,Why not ? Yes and you got my money.
    Before man took over bees there was nature,it did a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by donnjh View Post
    Anyone have recent contact with Russell Apiaries? Placed an on-line order for queens with them on Jan 20. Payment went through but I have never received an order confirmation from them and all attempt to contact them have failed.
    Did you contact Larry Chicoine ? He said he placed order last June I think he said and never got his queens and can't contact you either.
    Before man took over bees there was nature,it did a better job.

green2btree's location is in Iowa. I doubt he is associated with Russell's.

List of Certified Beekeepers in Mississippi
    http://www.mdac.state.ms.us/departme...acked_bees.pdf

Do not understand what is going on with this company. As soon as I get time I will be contacting the Mississippi Attorney Generals Office to file a complaint against Russell Apiaries.

Yea!
    Had just posted above note when I received an email from Russell Apiaries! They are supposedly going to forward my receipt/order confirmation. Don't know why they are so hard to contact but maybe I can rest easier now.

As i remember he was on vacation with his family i also have sent him and pm about getting some virgins from him and he did contact me then i wrote him again and still waiting to hear from him i also called and all i got was a voice mail. If you run a company i would think someone should answer the phone but i guess not. I have one of his queens and really like her and wanted some virgins but i guess i will try some one else i have found some others but i do not know if they will be as good as russells queens. He really does need to contact people that want his queens thats good for bussiness but he does have good queens i give him credit on that .

Thomas Yancey

As with any business, consumers "vote" with their pocket book. Instead of complaining about this or that, I simply buy elsewhere. While on a trip this last week, I pulled into a station to fill up with diesel. Sign on pump said "pay inside first." I walk all the way in from the farthest pump and the casher says "how much?" I said "I want to fill it up." She said "you have to give me an amount to purchase." I said "I don't know what it will cost to fill it up." She said "that's the way it works." I said "See you later, I'll go buy my fuel across the street." I did, and I was able to use my credit card at the pump and the price was the same as the other one that gave me grief.

I don't care how good a product is, if I experience poor costumer service, I buy somewhere else.
    Regards, Barry

Hmmmmmm customer satisfaction? Pretty radical concept Barry.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

Barry has a point if you can not be there to help some one with your product then i would go else where if i can get the same product and can talk with the person who is selling if you do not talk with your customers then they will go else where. Which any time i order bees or queens i always talk to someone that can answer my questions and give me some feed back on what they have.

Thomas Yancey

If you are dissatisfied with the company and would like to buy from somewhere else, by all means, do so!

Russell has more orders than he can fill. Many more are standing in line behind you to try and place an order. It's more like the Soup Natzi than it is like a limousine ride. Service might not be stellar, but the product more than makes up for it.

Again, you personally may view the product as the most important element in grading a company, over service. When there are many other companies that produce an equally quality product, then standing in line putting up with poor customer service isn't necessary. My point in all this is, instead of trying to get "your" supplier (whoever it is) to do better in serving "you", move on to one that will.
    Regards, Barry

Barry, have you purchased a queen from Russell?

It's an irrelevant question. Like me asking you have you purchased a queen from Weavers or Koehnen or Glenn or Rossman or Kona. This thread isn't about queen quality. I'm addressing the OP about service.

Oh, I forgot . . . Olivarez, VP Queen Bees, Purvis . . .
    Regards, Barry

No, I am not associated with Russell's, I just saw the earlier post where people said they were not able to contact Russell's.

JC

Quote Originally Posted by Specialkayme View Post
    Barry, have you purchased a queen from Russell?
    Im not Barry but i have .. 35 so far . Waiting for delivery in early may on 10 moonbeams, that i payed for last may . You know what ive found out ? They are bees . My comments at the time almost got me banned . I'm on thin ice so i have to choose what i say very carefully , both Barry and Bob . Bob says he stands behind his bees , a couple of us are waiting on that . That aside it set me back a year . How much is a year worth to your operation ? I should be selling nucs this spring , a little cost recovery . Now my spring splits are going into my boxs . Call me old school .. I want to talk to someone . I sure understand the issues with weather , my grandson has a tornado helmet . Really . I like to pick up the phone ,,pay and have that product shipped out . If that product is not in stock ,,tell me . I see alot of comments that the wait is worth it . Not too sure about that , I only know what i see . The best bees i got didnt come from Bob . Keep in mind that i dont have years of beeking , I just know when to add another box . I like the queens with the most boxs . See this is a tough call ,,i got bobs late .. suprise . If you need a q fast ,,,just check the for sale ads on beesource . Ya make a new contact and get a pretty good queen . Brac even shipped me one when irine hit .It did take a couple days extra in shipping . My point is human nature ,,,you see the hype and gotta have that item ..something to fix my golf swing ( tin cup) ..something to get more ducks . I just got a duck decoy mounted on a radio controled boat . Thats soo gonna work . A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush , but one in the hand is dinner .

Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    I have one of his queens and really like her and wanted some virgins but i guess i will try some one else i have found some others but i do not know if they will be as good as russells queens.
    Why don't you try to make a new queen yourself from the Russell Queen you have? It will be a virgin queen that will auto populate with the drones in your area. Would there be much of a difference?

Oh, I forgot . . . Olivarez, VP Queen Bees, Purvis . . .[/QUOTE] you left off gia, wootens , glens , fergusons , kinda long list . For those i missed sorry ,,,Ohh that kelley hygenic is a good bee .