Hybrid View

Exclamation Experienced Beekeeper Wanted to Run Field Operation based in So Cal

We are a Ventura County based commercial bee operation that seeks to grow and is looking for a very experienced and reliable Beekeeper to run the field operation. We expect the candidate to be in the field working with the two workers we have (as opposed to just telling them what to do). We currently run about 500 colonies but would like to increase significantly.

You must be knowledgeable in all aspects of a commercial beekeeping operation, including driving and moving bees, and if you can graft queen cells and extract and bottle honey too that is a plus.

Salary will be based on experience. We have onsite housing available for the right person which is either a mobile home if you have a family, or a trailer if you are single.

Please send resume, a description of your experience and goals, your current location, work situation, and ability to relocate, as well as references, including your several most recent employers to socalbeekeeper@gmail.com

We are interested in finding the right person to be with us for the long term. This is a unique and terrific opportunity for the right person.

Default Re: Experienced Beekeeper Wanted to Run Field Operation based in So Cal

Ask Hank. He's good about spreading them on the Highway!

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
    Trying techniques that I doubt will work because I like to be right!

Default Re: Experienced Beekeeper Wanted to Run Field Operation based in So Cal

How long have you been looking for a beekeeper? i think about 2 years or more.