Default Buying packages NE Wyoming

Sorry if this is in the wrong sub forum but I just read another post about a side liner asking for info on picking packages up from Cali and somebody made mention of picking them up right there in Idaho. Does anyone know of, or do they themselves have packages for sell close to the North East Wyoming area?
    We the willing have done so much with so little for so long we can now do anything with nothing

Default Re: Buying packages NE Wyoming

How many packages are you looking for? I might be able to help you out depending on the number you need. Let me know.

MOON, I am just south of Rapid City and we are going to California to pick up 3# packages from Koehens on April 24th. If you need some let me know and I will see if they can bump the order up. My home phone is 605-255-5635 and cell is 605-381-8997....Thanks Larry

Thanks for your response, I just noticed this today so sorry for the late reply. I already placed an order through an outfit in Worland, WY. Thanks though Rushmore Beez =)
    We the willing have done so much with so little for so long we can now do anything with nothing