Default Northern states honey

I would like to send a semi truck to northern states for honey this year. I was thinking about this for a long time, but I have heard that some beekeepers made some honey, but lost the bees or had bad experiences with ... I would like to find someone reliable that can help me with this. Recommendations or ideas? Thanks.

Dakota, Montana etc.

Default Re: Northern states honey

You might want to invest in a trip up there first, without bees. Pretty sure you must have registered locations in the Dakotas, not sure about Montana.

North Dakota and Montana both have regulations requiring you to register locations that cover a three mile radius and the current registrants take some pain to monopolize a lot of territory. You will find that the best country is pretty well filled up. With the high price of wheat, a lot of the current bee pasture alfalfa is going to get plowed up and put back into wheat production. You might find a real scramble to find good locations. If you can find good places, you can get good crops. Do your homework first.

My point was - I provide the bees, but someone to provide locations and etc, then there will be a % split, as many beekeepers do.
    I am looking for someone that is reliable and will respect the agreement.
    Just to give you one of the examples: Several beekeepers from here had agreements with bee-yards owner (responsible for yards). The agreement said the yard owner to add supers when necessary. The supers were not added, beekeepers made some honey, but also lost a lot of bees.
    Thanks.