Exclamation Winter's Apiaries Homepage - Breeders of Mountain Grey Caucasian Honeybees

Hello

Has anyone delt with these folks before? Are they related to LONGCREEK Apiaries? I called them numerous times and left messages but they never reply. Is Winter's Apiaries to be trusted?

Default Re: Winter's Apiaries Homepage - Breeders of Mountain Grey Caucasian Honeybees

Before you send any money, you should read this thread:
    http://www.beesource.com/forums/tags.php?tag=winters+apiaries

O
    f course, consider that there may be some exaggerations (on both sides), but why risk your money? Parrottsville, TN is a very small town (only about 20 miles from me) and any bee businesses located there are likely all related, regardless of various claims otherwise.

I have also emailed Long Creek in November 2011 with a pre-order inquiry and received no response. It was after that that I discovered Beesource.com. My package order is now placed with Arnold Honeybee Services in Knoxville, TN for pickup in April.

Before you send money, do a check on the Better Business Bureau website. Its free and you may be surprised.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Default Re: Winter's Apiaries Homepage - Breeders of Mountain Grey Caucasian Honeybees

That link is 35 pages long....!

A lot of unhappy people on that thread !
    Last edited by tefer2; 01-20-2012 at 02:22 PM.

If you read that old thread, if I remember right, he couldn't operate as Long Creek temporarily. But, Long creek and Winter's are
    ran by the same guy.

If you are intent on giving your money away send some my way please!!!!