Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Bee Bee Trees from OdFrank

58K views 39 replies 33 participants last post by  SouthTexasJohn 
#1 ·
I've bought Bee Bee tree seeds and young trees from Oliver Frank. Both transactions were quick, and very fair with good communication and tips on growing them successfully from Oliver. These trees are a great nectar source for the bees late summer, I cant wait for them to bloom! Thanks OD.

#5 ·
I got my second batch of trees from Oliver today. As with the first batch all arrived in perfect condition plus with a bunch of smaller free trees. Oliver is a guy that tells you exactly what he will be sending then follows through. Thanks for the nice trees, Oliver!

#6 ·
I received my trees from Oliver a couple of days ago. They were in great condition. He included a bunch of smaller trees beyond what I ordered. The shipping was really quick. Because we have had such warm weather here, I was able to get them in the ground right before the rains came. I had one of these trees where I lived in the 70s and 80s and they really attract a lot of bees. Thanks Oliver.

#8 ·
Charlie and Fuzzy are amazing clairvoyants. They have both only met me once for a few minutes and it's like they know me as family. My wife loved the XXL UltraBee jacket I gave her for Christmas, and has thanked me for not crowding her closet with it. She has used the Swiffer I gave for her b'day so much she had to buy refills.

#10 ·
Yes, i agree as well. He came over to my rooftop apiary only once and upon my bees seeing him, proceeded to sting him about the right ear lobe. I too was satisfied with that transaction! :D

#14 ·
I received my trees in fine condition, and pruned. Small free trees make this like an as seen on TV deal that says: "but wait there's more". I also received helpful planting tips with an email. Nice clean transaction. Now to get them through our hot windy Kansas summers.

#23 ·
LeonardS;885619 I read online that it takes up to 7 years for them to have blossoms. Is that true?[/QUOTE said:
Tell us in seven years how long it took. I don't know. I would think less.

#27 ·
My trees came last week. The packing was great, the trees looked awesome, all are now heeled into a bucket of sand waiting for the ground to thaw. Thank you, here's hoping it doesn't take seven years to see a flower!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.