Thread: Acorn Bee LLC

Thumbs Up Acorn Bee LLC

Sorry a little slow to report. This was 2014 order to try there product out.
    Last summer I was coming into a heavy honey flow and needed frames. I had seen acorn bee llc in the ABJ and gave Nick a call. I told him what I was looking for and he had me a shipping quote within the hour. I placed the order, and I had my shipment within 10 days. The frame were well coated(better then any of the other guys frames). I just ordered a skid to try them out and wow out of 1152 frames only 17 didn't get drawn. Most of the frames had been extracted twice.

This product is good enough that I would deal it out of my warehouse. Nick has my 2015 frame sales. Looking to place 2015 order for another 8-9 skids of frames. Can't beat the price either.

Don't have to take my word. Give him a call and find out for yourself.

acornbee.com 1-877-255-6078 Call Nick Lissaman

Thanks,

Ron Householder

Default Re: Acorn Bee LLC

1152 ea. 72 per case must 6 1/4" ?

How are they uncapped?

Any experience with the deep frames?

When Nick was with Pe^rco he did a very fine job of being attentive to the beekeepers needs and getting stuff done. My last order there was 30,000 frames and it went very smooth. I have not tried his new line but my experience with Nick has always shown he has a no nonsense get er done attitude. Not surprised by this review at all.

Guess it did not hurt that you had a bumper crop to push the draw.........
    Last edited by Honey-4-All; 02-15-2015 at 10:39 PM.

I can say the Nick serves the little guy with the same service and the BIG buys, I bought from him @ both places and will again
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

I agree, I should add that I think the bees jumped on drawing out fast than the "other" brand and the cell walls on the foundation had fewer flaws.
    I also haven't noticed deep frames warping like the last batch of I ordered from the "other" brand. Time will tell .