Angry Rock Hill Honey Bee Farms

BEWARE!!! (Rock Hill Honey Bee Farms) We Pre-Ordered 3 Nucs on Oct 14th, 2015 to start our hives 2016 and never received our bees or a refund. The company sent out an email stating that they were running late due to the weather and would contact us as soon as they could. Never happened!! I have sent multiple emails and left many many voice mails and have only received 3 emails responses, two stating they were clearing up their list and one asking if we would like a refund which never received!! What a disappointing way to start a hobby.

Default Re: Rock Hill Honey Bee Farms

Maybe it was a mistake he is a member here I'm guessing he will see your post
    Friend tells me take time to stop and smell the roses I say "I do then I take 10 steps quicker to make up for lost time"

I would really like to believe that a legitimate company wouldn't steal from their customers but after leaving numerous voice messages and emails I'm feeling it just wasn't a mistake. I hope that someone from the company does read this post and makes it right. That's all we have been looking for. Thank you johnbeejohn for your reply and I hope you are right.

According to your first post, do i understand that you are still waiting on an equitable resolution on a payment made in 2015?
    Regards, Barry