Default Service from Dadant!

I live in Kentucky and placed an order with Dadant for Christmas presents....needless to say, I was quite tardy with my order and quickly approaching Christmas Eve. They were quite patient, assured me that everything would be fine and they shipped it straight away. I got the packages in time to put under the tree from Santa and we had a great Christmas! The Dadant folks ROCK!

Default Re: Service from Dadant!

Not surprising. I buy stuff from them at the bee school in my area. A good bunch of people. Yep, they Rock.

I ordered 2 tools&1 got lost.I called them to explain what happened&see what could bee done,but was cut off& asked who I was blah blah blah.Then he said the replacement is on the way.That was EASY &that is what gets more business

I have to say, Dadant has my vote as a good company too!

I placed my first order with them and was short the hive tool I had ordered. Called them and was prepared for lots of questions, etc. They asked my order number and verified my name and simply said "We'll ship it right out to you." So simple I was dumbfounded. I will ABSOLUTELY order from them again!

I've never had a complaint about Dadant either from the local store (Paris, TX). Always friendly -- the the guy that gathers the order in the warehouse is great!!

totally agree...what I want, when I want it...great staff