Hybrid View

Default Temporary Site Outage:

I've been able to pinpoint the just-recent site outage to just a few culprits - in order of least to most likely:

Moderator(s) - trying to take back control of a thread gone terribly wrong and volitile

The USMIC (military industrial complex) offended by my next post (how did they know)?.

Monsanto & Bayer taking offence to Neonics & GMO bashing

The Chinese about their honey thread
    EAS Georgia Certified. "Tradition - Even if you have done it the same way for years doesn't mean that it is not stupid."

Default Re: Temporary Site Outage:

What the heck RU writing about?
    Mark Berninghausen
    The answers are the end. The questions are the journey. Journey on.

Don't know what you are refering to, but it could have been a couple of profesional bloggers that don't think that their opinions are respected even though they have read a lot and blogged a lot about things that they have very little or no experience at actually doing. I feel as though they feel that they are being mistreated on beesource, so maybe it was one or both or more of them. I just don't understand, or maybe they just don't understand!! Oh whatever! Good luck!!
    So much to learn, so little time!!

Only meant as light repartee to the site being unaccessible (for me and my other 3 devices) sometime between 9 - 10 pm est. Silly of me, I know - symptoms of SADS, according to my doctor.
    EAS Georgia Certified. "Tradition - Even if you have done it the same way for years doesn't mean that it is not stupid."

......and the #1 suspect for the site outage (insert drum roll here) Zombie Router Flies!!!
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

It does seem as though we have been Zombeed lately. Not only by flys but by Zombeekeepers.
    Mark Berninghausen
    The answers are the end. The questions are the journey. Journey on.