Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Avoid Cheeseman and BeeBabys.com

Hi Randy, I love to do woodworking and I was interested in building his product, so when the chance came about to buy it I did. Not to say it turned out like I had hoped for it to up til this point, but still not giving up on it. I have keep up the quality and made some changes to better it. It is great to be able to do what you like to do, I just have to work harder now to build it back. That why I do extra jobs to help cover the expense of making everything right for everyone since I lost so much money. I am glad I took the chance with the business even if it didn't work out as I hoped. So knowing I did the right thing making things right is worth the chance I took.

I think the ingredients for success are closer than you think.

1) Offer a quality product
    2) Provide excellent customer service (shipping and problem resolution)
    3) Offer prices that are better than your competition (including shipping)

I ordered from Justin in the early days of his business and was VERY pleased with all of the above and was planning to be a repeat customer. Then everything changed, and I decided to take my business elsewhere.

You have definitely taken the hard road, but for that I'm confident that you will regain the respect that has been lost by Justin prior to you purchasing the business. You might jump start your recovery by offering a winter special and delivering a product on time and exceeding your customer's expectations. Be very careful not to over commit!! I don't think this community would willing to forgive multiple times.

Best of luck!

Thank you Astro for your reply. Now I have more time on my hands to deal with the customer service. As far as pricing and quality,,,the big guys can't touch my quality, everything is built by hand in my shop so it does take a bit longer, no automation. So if looking at my price now and the quality I provide, everything is commercial grade or better, mostly better. So for my price you know you get quality that will out last the others. I don't offer budget either anymore. I only build the best. A lot of the other big guys frames are assembled with machines, mine are put together by hand each and everyone like how most of you do. Those who have assembled them all by hand knows how long it takes, rather it be 10 of them, 100 or 1,000's. A lot of you have built them, so how long did it take to build 1,000 or more from start to finish, wired with wax in them? So needing something tomorrow is real short notice for me. All I can say is I build as fast as I can without putting quality at stake.

Okay, just an update. Randy did make good on his word. He sent me the product and refunded my money. Communication during this with him was great. He definitely changed my view of the company. I would make another order with him. I would just call him to place it to make sure he received the order.

Thank you signalten for your positive fed back

I wish you luck Randy, It sounds like you are a stand up guy. I never had any problems with Justin and I praised beebaby's before everything got backed up. I learned how critical it is to get stuff in time because of how the seasons are always different and what not and a week can seem like a month sometimes. I just looked at your website. It looks good and the prices look good too.
    Congratulations and Good Luck!!!

I am making an effort to contact Randy. Beebabys.com seems to be taken down and the phone number is disconnected. I am currently out over $600. Randy had been checking on and replying to these posts. Randy, please assure me my order is still on the way or credit back my credit card. I am order #1020.

Schmika242, Thank you, and I delivered his order personally to him.

Randy did indeed personally deliver my hives and I live about 2 1/2 hours from him. I am very pleased with the way he eventually fulfilled his order. These are my first hives so I cannot compare the quality to anyone else, but they seem very well built. From talking to him it seems the business of beebaby's is now closed.

I am sorry to hear that they're now closed!!! Randy it seems you bought a bad wrap. It's one thing to start a business from the ground up and it's a whole other thing to take on someone else's business. I hope your next adventure works out MUCH better!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345