Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone still dealing with Beebabys?

OK..I ran my mouth about this company ,,,i don't know the details . That's not my biz ,,Randy ,,you speaking up is a monster step ...good luck to you in you.

Default Re: Anyone still dealing with Beebabys?

Randy filled my back orders, seems like a stand up guy for making things right.I hope to do more business in future.

Default Re: Avoid Cheeseman and BeeBabys.com

Hi Nmace: Any feedback? Looks to me like a company that bit off a bit more than they can chew and sold out to new ownership. Their pricing is quite attractive, though. Thinking about next year's order.

Randy called me about two weeks ago and promised he would take care of my small order within the week. Well still no hive? I personally will not risk doing business with these guys in the future. The prices are good,but I could sell things at any price if I did not have to actually send the product to the customer. This order has been over three months and $105.00 is a lot of money for nothing.

Any updates on getting your order?
    Nick Hubbell
    www.findlaybee.com

Still no hive?? He did try to contact by phone,but I can't sit by the phone. He talks alot why not just refund or ship? He will talk about his problems on the phone when work should be getting done. I mean come on 4 months on a 1 hive order never again will I deal with a unproven company like beebabys. Risk your money if you choose,you will be rolling the dice at best.

Still no hives here, been about a months since I talked with the new owner, he did not respond to my email a week ago. Original order placed back in March. Will be pursing legal action at this point and filing with the Ohio state attorney general which can be done online for anyone who is interested, just google it. My personal attorney is also sending me information on how to file small claims against the company, which since the costs of doing so is less then what is owed to me (over $300) I will be doing so.

I ordered and paid for 20 deeps on 6/4. Left him a message on 6/18 today is 6/20 and no response.
    I've got a bad feeling about this one.
    There's not enough sheep dogs and the wolves are coming!!!!!!

I finally recieved the order placed going on five months ago. Greatful to get anything at this point. I will not place these online orders without putting much more research into them. Got lucky on this one will not risk it in the future.

I too can report that I finally received my complete order two days ago in the mail. The original order was placed in February (4 months ago). The quality was up to standard for this company. The communication however has once again gone to none existent the new owner is no longer responding to emails or answering phone calls or returning them. I really would love to see this company flourish as they do produce a good product for a good price, but I cannot recommend them based on the current way the business is running. Feel free to contact me guys when you get your act together.

I wish them the best ,but will never wait on a very small order in the future. Like it has been said there is a sucker born every minute. Myself, Im tired of being the sucker!!

It looks like 4 months is the standard ship time, I wish I would have been told that when
    My order was placed and paid for six weeks ago.
    Communication seems to be the main problem with these companies if they would just respond to messages and emails once in awhile I think it would make a difference.

Finally received my order last week, almost two months waiting.
    I was sure I'd burned another $300 bucks but not this time.
    The quality is very good and so is the price.
    Maybe this company will come around.

I ordered from Beebabys in the past and received a good product at a great price. So, I placed a small order in July 2012. Never heard anything. October I sent an email and no response. I saw that the website was down. I figured I was out the product and the money. Fast forward to last week. I was doing my usual window shopping and equipment planning that I do every winter and I came across the new beebabys site. I saw the email address changed and figured I'd send an email seeing about my order. I received a prompt email back from Randy asking for my telephone number. He called and I spoke to him for about 20 minutes. He seemed like a stand up guy, apologizing for the mistake. He said that he was going to refund my money and send me the product. I told him that he didn't need to do both but insisted to make things right. I'll wait and see if this comes true and I'll keep everyone abreast of the situation.

I hope it works out better for you than it did for me... Justin tried to make it right with me, but he never did send all the replacement parts that were damaged in shipping (shipped with no packing, boxes were damaged in shipment). Several months later some of the boxes that I bought from him have cracked through the paint and most of the joints are still so loose that the bees had to fill them with propolis. I wish I would have just bought Mann Lake or Country Rubes boxes like I have in the past. These aren't going to last very long.

What I had ordered in the past was very good quality. My joints were tight enough(didn't need a 5lb sledge ) and the boxes are still solid. I see what you mean about the packing. I did have one finger break off a joint in shipping but it was easily repaired.

Hello to everyone, I see there are people who where unhappy with the time it took to get there orders. Like I said when I bought the company in May, I would correct all the issues that everyone had. Yes when i bought the business it was in trouble, but I made a commitment to take care of all the issues at hand. As I did speak to some of you personally and give you a time frame when you could expect your orders. But as luck would have it the amount of issues that first showed up only compounded until it grew out of control. Yes i did cut communication as it seemed to only hurt matters worse because people was getting false hope from me on timing, which was due to the issues growing beyond my control. I tried to explain what was happening to a few and they turned it on me saying I should have spent time working in the shop. Well, I guess they should have been in my shop working with me til 3-5 am some nights. I am not saying you don't have the right to be upset with what happened to your orders, I would feel the same as you do. But I did continue to fix the problems one at a time. I did keep my word even though it has cost me all the customers we had. I did not give up on anyone nor will I to to make a profit and leave you all hang in limbo. I could have changed the name when I bought it and started fresh, but I didn't. I took the long hard road to make sure you all got what you paid for. Sure it has taken longer than expected by far from what I thought, but I am still committed rather I have any customers or not. I won't be satisfied until all the issues are resolved. As you can see by signalten post I am making it right no matter what. I am not making excuses for anything but my first commitment was making sure you all were made right. It has been difficult due to the amount of issues and because some orders were place by phone which left me no record of what you were missing or things that might have been damaged in shipping. Those of you that have received your orders after I bought the business got even better quality then when you ordered it. I did use my time to better some quality issues as well. It has been a long road to recover from and I don't know where I will go from here because I now have a business without any business which is fine by me as long as everything is made right with each and everyone of you. But rest assured I won't let anyone down no matter what. I guess a time frame went out the window but it will be made right. You have the right to your opinion, but at least I didn't give up on anyone no matter how hard or long it takes and you were placed as my #1 priority. I am speaking up as an honest business man not one seeking to gain from profit or to have a successful business, so I will have to start from ground up from no customers if I choose to ever continue. So I do want to take this time and apologize for the heart ache and inconvenience this may have caused everyone and anyone who was affected by it.

I suppose this is your chance to make a better business and redeem yourself then? Being constructive and looking at the website it's lacking 100% pictures which if I'm spending money shouldn't to much to ask for.

I hope I can redeem myself, as for the website your correct, its a work in progress. They said it is as easy as point and click to do a website, boy were they wrong. It has taken a lot of time to figure out how to do everything on there because it sure is not just point and click. I sure know a lot more now than when I started building it. It will have all the pictures once I am done with it. Thank you for looking and your feed back.

Nice to meet you randy, I am randy also. Just curious but I read this whole thread and was wondering how you came about buying out Justin?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast