Hybrid View

Default Blackberry / BeeSource issue

My cell phone crashes when the auto-save occurs at the end of each line, so odd punctuation and capitalization occur when I post from my cell. That odd punctuation and capitalization is me hitting a carriage return before the end of the line, so the browser doesn't shut down totally.

I have backed up my Blackberry style 9670 and gone out to look for updates, none seem to be available or needed at this time. It doesn't just happen on BeeSource - does it on a blog I participate in, and any forum that I am on. So Maybe this belongs in Koffee Klatch? But if anyone knows what I am doing wrong, or what I need to do to fix it, I am open to suggestions.

I did not have this problem when I first got my cell, it started occurring after I started adjusting things I think... I hate to do a full reset and lose my saved stuff though.

Thanks for any available assistance,
    Gypsi
    Stuck in Texas. Learning Permaculture in drought, guess I will teach permaculture in drought. The bees are still alive.

Default Re: Blackberry / BeeSource issue

I don't even know how to do BeeSource from my Blackberry. Can you log in? Teach me master, please.

I can log in, I can read, I can pm, and I can post AS LONG AS I NEVER GO THE WHOLE LENGTH OF A LINE. Otherwise I blow the browser out. OK, now 2 of us need help! HELP! SOS!
    Stuck in Texas. Learning Permaculture in drought, guess I will teach permaculture in drought. The bees are still alive.

For all you smart phone users, I have just included the Beesource forums in the Tapatalk family of apps. You can buy the Tapatalk app here: http://www.tapatalk.com/
    It costs $2.99 - $3.99. This should make your forum experience via your phone much better. Please post feedback once you are using it.
    Last edited by Barry; 12-28-2011 at 12:33 PM.
    Regards, Barry

It's $3.99 for the Blackberry. Hate to say this, but I'm going to muddle through until money starts coming in the door next week. Thank you Barry, I am looking forward to it.

Gypsi

I spent the big $, tried to post from the blackberry, and lost my post. Looks like I will have to practice.

OD, I've got it. Type your post in notepad, in applications. Have the thread open in browser. Select and copy all text. From notepad. Go to browser, click reply, put arrow in editor window, and click paste. Wa-la. Submit reply.
    Gypsi