Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Should The BCS system be replaced with a playoff

Unfortunately, no, Slow Modem. The Bison play inside in the Fargodome.
    Gregg Stewart

I'm hearing ya' Hambone.

However, I would only point out that the Pokes out of conference schedule included Arizona, and everybody thought they would be better than they are now back when that game was scheduled. Also, Tulsa is not a gimme (even this year) and would probably beat the bottom four teams of the Big-12. Tulsa lost four times -- to OSU, Oklahoma, Boise State and Houston. (Somebody needs to find the guy at TU who sets the football schedule and whack him upside the head.) Tulsa has a pretty good football team, and I think is playing BYU in a bowl.

K9, I certainly understand your support for your beloved conference, but I really don't think there is a real arguement about their schedules. No, the two teams that deserve to be represented will not be there, only one will be there. I think the schedule that Ok. St. played is by far better that the Bama schedule. Remember Vandy is certainly no powerhouse, and Texas Tech is far better than Vandy and Ole Miss. There is something good to come out of all this, I can only hope some type of playoff will result from this mistake and we will all have another wonderful week of college football. If the GA Tech Yellow Jackets were as tough as the yellow jackets that are after my 50 or so nucs then there would be better Saturday afternoons in Atlanta.

Bison win, 24 - 0 over Lehigh!!! Host Georgia Southern next weekend in the semifinals of the FCS.
    Gregg Stewart

Bison win again!!! Beat Georgia Southern 35 - 7 to advance to the FCS Championship game against Sam Houston State in Frisco, TX on January 7. Debating whether I want to travel down there for the game, might be a once in a lifetime chance. Graduated from NDSU in 1987.
    Gregg Stewart

Bison win FCS championship!!!! 17-6 over Sam Houston State.
    Gregg Stewart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12