As I am looking into bee venom therapy, I have, for the most part, heard and read only good things about bee venom therapy. For those of you who are knowledgeable about bee venom therapy, what are your thoughts about some doctor's claims to be ware with bee venom therapy because it can have neurotoxic effects?

Here is an excerpt from wikipedia-
"The most abundant active component of the venom is melittin, which has many useful properties, including powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral actions.[citation needed] However, bee venom is a complex mix of a variety of peptides and proteins, some of which have strong neurotoxic and immunogenic effects."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apitherapy