Threaded View

Default Re: Table saw recommendations

whiskeytripping. Here are photos of my patterns. Mine hang on the wall behind my two primary saws, but you can stack them any way you wish. My patterns are made from oak, pine, and Advantec.

Bee patterns.jpg This photo shows some of the patterns to make bee equipment. All of these anchor in the miter groove.

Pattern for top. Bottom to show miter anchor.jpg This photo shows pattern for hive top. Pattern is upside down to show the miter groove anchor.

Pattern that shows miter groove anchor.jpg This photo shows pattern for making the rabbet on front and rear of bee boxes for hanging frames. You can see the miter anchor in the miter groove.

Deep rabbet pattern.jpg This photo shows pattern for making rabbet on front and rear of bee boxes. Note the board on top of the pattern that prevents fingers from getting in the saw blade, and also holds the board tight against the saw table.

Hope this helps. Have one more pattern to post. The one that makes the "D" handles for the boxes using a Skil Saw.

If any of this is not clear, let me know. I will try to do better.

cchoganjr
    Last edited by Cleo C. Hogan Jr; 12-31-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: spelling