Thread: 2012 Nucs

Default 2012 Nucs

Looking to purchase around 20 nucs in April 2012. I am in Southside Virginia but am willing to travel a few hours if necessary, I am midway between I-81 and I-95 and could meet if anyone would be traveling north. I would like to have them in early April. Feel free to contact me stnycrkross@gmail.com or on here.
    Thanks
    D. Ross

Default Re: 2012 Nucs

You can check Russell Apiaries. I their forums they have a place to post piggy-back routes. I think I saw a few that are going north.

http://russellapiaries.webs.com/apps/webstore/

I can supply you with those nucs... I live in buckingham va but can meet if needed for 20 nucs. Your welcome to come visit anytime to see my opperation. Please email me at DougLadd@gmail.com for more info as im typing this on my phone...

Also check out my blog by googling Buffalo Bee Farm blogger...although I think it.might be in my signiture.

What are you looking for? I have.numerous overwintered nucs hopefully available (winter will let me know) or my homemade queens but this is weather dependent and honestly.with va's weather the end of april or first of may is comfortable time frame depending on weather and how "tested" you want them by me...

I am also willing to work with you on introducing bought southern or ca queens if.needed early, but queen cost/lost would be on you, I would supply the nuc...

Again lets talk.....

Doug Ladd

We are in Winston Salkem, NC and sell nucs. Should be ready for Virginia mid April. Tates Apiaries 336 788 4554
    larry

I just sent you a note. We will have Nucs for sale at that time right after the Commonwealth inspects them and authorizes them for sale. Please look us over and have a great holiday.

Jerry Mattiaccio
    Rock Hill Honey Bee Farms
    www.rockhillhoneybeefarms-inc.com

D Ross,
    I PMed you I'm about two hours away from you. >
    Todd

Back to the top. Still looking for nucs need approximately 30 now, any and all information will be appreciated. Thanks
    Daniel Ross

Daniel, there are plenty here with options. What exactly are you looking for? My Nucs will be ready April 20, right after Bob Wellmeyer inspects them. Perhaps some more detail might assist us in providing more customer service here. thanks.

Jerry