Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: F-650, what size bed?

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideBuzz View Post
    Anyone seen a scale you can put a 4 way pallet on to test weight? One that we could afford.?
    Get a curb weight on your truck then load a few pallets on and drive down to the truck stop... grain elevator... wherever and get a gross weight... subtract and divide.

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideBuzz View Post
    Anyone seen a scale you can put a 4 way pallet on to test weight? One that we could afford.?
    Are you concerned about overloading your truck? I carry 20 4way dbls on my F-450, pulling a trailer w/ a Bobcat. Seems to do the job.

You can always load it and weigh it. Then take some off if overloaded. Find a rock quarry or cement plant or feed scale for trucks.
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston

Thermwood, Doesn't Nevada require a Air Brake endorsement and that endorsement is only available for Class A & Class B? licenses? I have run into problems over here in Carson with a non CDL truck with air brakes?????????? Do they allow it in Fallon?

Quote Originally Posted by WG Bee Farm View Post
    I am Curious; how much weight do you allow for 4-hives dbl brood box and their pallet. I have not heard any one mention this data, yet; unless I missed it.
    Usually in the 400 to 450 lb. range. Don't need no stinking scale though, just load them until the mud flaps drag and then take a few off.
    LT: That is a 14' bed. the 190" wheelbase is a perfect fit for it.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by jim lyon View Post
    don't let Keith know that I went with another Hummer instead of one of those lousy overbuilt Swingers.
    Swinger, saw a demo at the Calif state meeting. Lets see...the last guys that I saw test drive the 1K machine there said "Dean is not going to like me when he finds out that I canceled my hummer bee machine.

Me thinks Mark Brown sold lots swingers at that show, those silly keepers.

P. S. $30,000 1k swinger at the show..... no brainer!
    NUTRA-BEE feed supplements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123