Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Re: Beginner Queen Rearing using the Joseph Clemens Starter/Finisher

Quote Originally Posted by VolunteerK9 View Post
    Just out of curiosity DanielY - just how many queens have you attempted to raise using any method? Reading on a subject does not necessarily make one knowledgeable about it.

Could the mods make this a sticky?. A lot of good info here. Thanks for sharing David. I'm planning on trying some of this as well next year.
    I think you have Knowledge and Experience confused! You do get knowledge from reading and experience from doing. You can also gain knowledge from experience.

Pops - please don't take offense from the above. Miscommunication is rampant here! Your comments are as valuable as anyone elses.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Miscommunication is exactly right!!! Daniel Y he wasn't even saying anything about anything about you. He didn't even quote you. He was making an observation about the difference between knowledge and experience. He wasn't saying anything about who has what experience, knowledge or what.

This thread has been and is very helpful in many ways looking to rear queens!!! This is a busy time of year and no doubt some of us may not be in the best spirits as we ought to be.

I removed this post myself. I think I am confused about what thread I am reading. So as a serious response to what I earlier took as an insulting comment by volunteerK9.

I eventually made around 250 grafting attempts. This morning I was reading that post in response to one I had made about mating nucs. I am now thinking that is an entirely different thread. I am not entirely sure because posts seem to appear and disappear on this site.

Anyway my apology K9 and even to Pops if you thought I was replying to you.
    Last edited by Daniel Y; 12-13-2013 at 07:37 PM.
    Stand for what you believe, even if you stand alone.

Well there is a silver lining in everything. . . This caused me to go back and reread the first page of this thread which was where the quotes were from. This is a great thread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456