Default Brand New and will need LOTS of help! :)

Hello All,
    Very glad to have found this forum! I was given supplies for a complete hive, was so excited I then purchased some VERY "used" pieces and parts and now have enough for a complete second hive (or to add to the first hive). I hope to start everything up this coming Spring. I have many, many questions! Diseases? Moths? Mites? Rodents? Wasps? Chemicals or holistic methods? The list is long. Thanks to everyone for a place for people like me to bring our questions and hopefully someday, our experiences! Will be posting a lot! ALL advice is very welcomed!!!

Default Re: Brand New and will need LOTS of help! :)

Welcome!
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com

get a couple of books from the local library, join the local club, buy some honey, make some friends. good luck
    "Wine is a constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy" Ben Franklin

Glad to have you here. Relax and enjoy the experience. Make sure you suit up and don't try to imitate the videos that show some guy with no shirt, and wearing a pair of shower shoes! He makes it look easy but remember he gets stung plenty too. It,s more fun not getting stung!

You will do just fine

Welcome! You'll find a huge wealth of information on this site and some great people too. Remember though to search the forum before asking questions because we have all been exactly where you are and probably had the same questions. Most everyone here is always willing to help though. Have fun with your bees!
    Jason Young