Default When the other store with my name, in another state....

Got slammed for selling a sick fish, the person who posted it on an open forum had no idea that MY online store existed. But number 3 spot in search, was a slam, saying "don't buy anything from _____, they lie, steal, cheat, etc."

It bears saying if you are going to slam a company online, it would be very courteous to be specific. I just got off the phone with a vendor I hadn't ordered from since 2007, and since I declined to sell my domain name to the startup who was slammed. I'd forgotten all about this, til we were determining how to be sure I got my order... It happens. Search engines spider threads. I finally got the forum moderator to specify the North Carolina location in the header for the thread, but I am sure the old mirror sites and caches are still hurting my sales. And most of my online sales aren't over $20.

Gypsi
    Time to be a gypsy again, 2014 will be my prep year, my bees want a better area with actual rainfall.

Default Re: When the other store with my name, in another state....

I dunno....ya can't be too careful when dealing with someone who goes by the moniker Gypsi
    Dan www.boogerhillbee.com
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards

That's not what I go by professionally. I have many interests, many friends that don't know each other, and never am more than 100 miles from home, but I try to get a LIFETIME warranty on my truck parts... I put 100,000 miles in 5 years and that was on just one of my 2 trucks...
    Time to be a gypsy again, 2014 will be my prep year, my bees want a better area with actual rainfall.

I have a bad Koi habit. Are you a pusher?

yes, but I don't ship them.