Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Bees in vent hood / duct at McDonald's - anyone ever do something similar?

True enough! Here I am thinking like a Fire Inspector.

Default Re: Bees in vent hood / duct at McDonald's - anyone ever do something similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    So, so typical. People are extremely motivated to get someone in to take bees out until they have a couple of days to think about it and figure they can save themselves the money by spraying wasp/hornet spray or simply letting them go in hopes they will die or leave. This is why I don't get excited anymore when someone calls about bee removals.
    Exactly. The few calls I get I go out on. For the time and effort spent i am better off making a few extra nucs and not fooling with it. I have hardly any ever work out...most die or just don't work out. Maybe if i did a lot i would get a better take...IDK.
    mike
    Please check out the new kingfisherapiaries.com!
    Like us on Facebook

Sounds to me like they are not even in there. You saw a few bees here and there. Maybe they are just investigating all of the strong odors coming out of that vent and the hive is actually 2 blocks away.
    Troy

My thoughts exactly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12