Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Panola County, TX USA

    Default Disaster relief Program

    Has anyone here actually gotten any money from this program?
    last summer we had some bee's totally washed away in a flood.
    We want some relief ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Camarillo, CA, USA

    Default Re: Disaster relief Program

    Yes, you need to go to local FSA (Farm Service Admin) office, part of USDA, but what happens sometimes is that you need to be regitered in advance with the NAP honey crop insuarnce, fsa can give you direction. It took me a few years to understand a lot if it, but it can help in disasters.
    Larry Pender,Jubilee HoneyBee Company,Camarillo, CA


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts