I have a site that is focused on the health benefits of honey and I believe that most benefits are only present when eating raw, unprocessed honey. I've had a lot of people ask me where to buy that kind of honey and I usually just say, "call a local beekeeper."
I would like to set up a store on my site and I'm looking for a couple of suppliers of unprocessed honey and bee products which I could promote. I'm looking for a couple of things:
1. I would like to set up a "drop ship" arrangement where I take payment from my customer and send you payment and shipping instructions.
2. I would like a prearranged discount/finders fee/commission, whatever you would like to call it.
3. My ideal supplier is low tech in their production methods, meaning they don't process their honey by heating or straining or some variation of those but high tech in their operation methods meaning they understand and want to use technology, they have quality pictures/graphics of their products or can get them, comfortable with email correspondence, have some way to account for the sales I make and they will be comfortable packaging and shipping their products across the country and to some international locations.
4. I would like to have supply year round so those beekeepers in warm climates are of particular interest.
5. I would be interested in carrying a variety of honey types and products to give me visitors the best selection.
My site is established and slowly increasing in traffic and I will be doing a lot more to achieve better rankings in the coming weeks and months. I anticipate that this will lead to a fair amount of sales moving forward.
I look forward to hearing from those of you who are interested. PM me if you would like to discuss further or have some questions!
To your success...Tim