Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Busy Bees Apiaries now Liberty Bees Apiary

Anyone know of a way of letting the bankruptcy court know he is running another business?

Quote Originally Posted by Lennes View Post
    Anyone know of a way of letting the bankruptcy court know he is running another business?
    Call them. The number is on the document.

I don't think that operating under a new business name is a violation of the bankruptcy code. He needs to declare all of his assets and liabilities. If he does not have the financial means to pay off his debts he can do the Chapter 7. Given that they documents are in Georgia, it may be difficult to review the filing. The person to complain to would be the Trustee or the bankruptcy judge.

Looks like his web site is no longer up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennes View Post
    Looks like his web site is no longer up.
    I think he has realized that doing business like that will jeopardize his bankruptcy status. Hopefully we will not hear from him for awhile. My guess is he will think the "coast is clear" come late winter and start up again. What will he be selling? Probably bees that he is failing to disclose....

Its possible fortune3.com or Level3 kicked him. I complained to both that they were supporting this guys traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by cgriffin View Post
    Its possible fortune3.com or Level3 kicked him. I complained to both that they were supporting this guys traffic.
    Maybe. I think he probably pulled it. What he is/was doing is a practical abuse of bankruptcy laws. I am keeping my eye on this guy. It bothers me that he is pretending to be in the same profession as me and defrauding people. It is an insult to the 20 years of sweat I have put in, and harms the industry as a whole. I have a few attorneys on tap, and if he tries to sell again come spring, the judge is going to hear about it. He will have to explain where he is getting the capital/bees. His credit is toast. Game over. This guy should go back to trucking or whatever it is that he is good at.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12