Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Busy Bees Apiaries now Liberty Bees Apiary

www.buybeesnow.com

The "New" company is Liberty Bees Apiary.

Default Re: Busy Bees Apiaries

I was just going to post that same info. I found it by going through all the automated mass emails I received from them (I never did get any replies addressed just to me) and clicking on all the links in the emails. Only one link still worked, which brought me to 'Liberty Bees Apiary' and buybeesnow.com . Same website as before, same Georgia address, same owner - Rory Boleware. Of course, I have not received the refund I requested on June 6.

Default Re: Busy Bees Apiaries

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernIllinoisPlumber View Post
    www.buybeesnow.com

The "New" company is Liberty Bees Apiary.

His payment terms have been updated to cash or check only, so you have no way to get your money back once you have paid. Bee-ware!

Default Re: Busy Bees Apiaries now Liberty Bees Apiary

Here is another great quote from his website:

"Liberty Bees Apiary is pleased to introduce for the 2012 bee shipping season a solution for the long list of beekeepers who have not gotten their packages as they have wished. Until now there has been no reasonable assurance of desired delivery dates despite what any of us say (suppliers & distributors). Who's fault is it? I have given this question much thought and have decided that it is the fault of the beekeeper for desiring just-in-time-delivery without considering or paying for a system to deliver on demand."

He also has a first ship date of April 2. If you are getting bees that early from this fellow I bet they are off the almonds. Good luck.

4lbs. packages are also only $150!! Nucs a bargain at $175!! But you better get in your order early:

"Note: Prices subject to change without notice to reflect a possible expense increase. To insure the current package price and availability you must place your order."

Unbelievable.

Is this the guy who was going thru a divorce and putting everything in his Lawyers hands?
    Mark Berninghausen To combat Ebola, please consider supporting http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org

Quote Originally Posted by sqkcrk View Post
    Is this the guy who was going thru a divorce and putting everything in his Lawyers hands?
    No, different guy.

Still sounds like a deal to walk away from.
    "If all you have is a hammer, the whole world is a nail." - A.H. Maslow

Quote Originally Posted by mythomane View Post
    Here is another great quote from his website:

"Liberty Bees Apiary is pleased to introduce for the 2012 bee shipping season a solution for the long list of beekeepers who have not gotten their packages as they have wished. Until now there has been no reasonable assurance of desired delivery dates despite what any of us say (suppliers & distributors). Who's fault is it? I have given this question much thought and have decided that it is the fault of the beekeeper for desiring just-in-time-delivery without considering or paying for a system to deliver on demand."

He also has a first ship date of April 2. If you are getting bees that early from this fellow I bet they are off the almonds. Good luck.

4lbs. packages are also only $150!! Nucs a bargain at $175!! But you better get in your order early:

"Note: Prices subject to change without notice to reflect a possible expense increase. To insure the current package price and availability you must place your order."

Unbelievable.
    Becareful what you say about this guy or his company.
    According to his website, you have en-tried into a contract by visiting his website, something like that I won't quote his website.
    This is certainly a very friendly website and one I won't visit again, nor reccommend anyone does.
    Keep up the boycott.

[QUOTE=mythomane;706872]Here is another great quote from his website:

QUOTE]

I checked it out - this verbage is no longer there. He must keep a close eye on BeeSource.

I bet he does, even though when I mentioned the other thread in one of our phone convo's and how it's bad for business to have some thing like that on the internet he said "beesource is just a small part of the world". Maybe if he has enough "sales" this year he can change his name and move again. I hear Somalia is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpticFest View Post
    I checked it out - this verbage is no longer there. He must keep a close eye on BeeSource.
    Look again. It is your fault that you do not have the bees you paid for. That, or it is the suppliers fault. Everyone but him -- but he is the one that has your money.

http://www.buybeesnow.com/Package_Be...e_Package.html

Ah yes. There it is. I still won't buy there.

Hmmm, per the website FAQ, they DO take credit cards via Paypal, so a buyer would have a purchase history and some avenue for redress if they were not satisfied. Take "comments" with a grain of salt, I suppose.

Looks like he filed bankrutcy, got my letter today. Changed name of business and then claimed bankrutcy. Slick operator.

And that is why I just love this small part of the world.
    Time to be a gypsy again, 2014 will be my prep year, my bees want a better area with actual rainfall.

Yup buy local or from big suppliers who you know. Love this forum. Thanks for the heads up.

My buying local will be much more selective now. Buying another beek's problem is NOT the answer. She may never get educated. I have chosen differently.
    Time to be a gypsy again, 2014 will be my prep year, my bees want a better area with actual rainfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennes View Post
    Looks like he filed bankrutcy, got my letter today. Changed name of business and then claimed bankrutcy. Slick operator.
    Both names bankrupt, or just Busy Bees? Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennes View Post
    same... which I fund funny because my bank refunded my money. Maybe he should have sent this to them.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpticFest View Post
    Both names bankrupt, or just Busy Bees? Sheesh.
    Busy Bees Apiaries.

I too ordered from this weenie. Received my Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Notice yesterday. I had ordered through Paypal, but was too slow to request my refund through their system. My mistake. Won't make it again. Also, keep you eye on the bankruptcy. It isn't "over" until the judge confirms the discharge.