Default anybody onthis board from cape cod

any body from the cape here? I like to have some one check upon my bees, tell you what i doing wrong , or right. I'll pay for your gas, trade you some clams, lobsters, oysters or take you fishing, i'm a charter captain, i know there is a local club but i'm already belong to many different clubs and thought i could reach out here instead. thanks -matt

Default Re: anybody onthis board from cape cod

Quote Originally Posted by capteider View Post
    any body from the cape here? I like to have some one check upon my bees, tell you what i doing wrong , or right. I'll pay for your gas, trade you some clams, lobsters, oysters or take you fishing, i'm a charter captain, i know there is a local club but i'm already belong to many different clubs and thought i could reach out here instead. thanks -matt
    If no one is close, a picture or two and a detailed description would be 2nd best......
    Grandchildren are the best.... Bees a close second....

I'm going down to fish the canal Saturday/Sunday. The big winds we're expecting should let me really wind up on the casts! The next two weekends I'm tied up but I can run down after Labor Day. I'm no expert but I'd be glad to lend another set of eyes.

Capteider, check your private messages.

Im next door in Harwich going to NH tonight home early sunday if the storm dont mess me up to bad I can look next week, are those your hives on Queen Anne? jay