Default Dadent little wonder radial conversion baskets

Ive searched and there seems to be some talk about putting a 9 frame maxant basket into a little wonder body.... and there are those that say they have built there own baskets.

I just received my little wonder extractor and after looking at it, wondered why in the world they dont offer a 6-8 frame radial for that 18" body (oh look they do its another $100)

So it seems stupid simple to build a new basket to hold med frames (IL frames) radially. my quick and dirty fit session says at least 8 but ive seen mention of a DIY 10 frame for the same 18" body.

so before i head off to get some stainless strapping and filler wire I though i would ask for some pics of those who have built there own radial conversion baskets for the little wonder 18" body.

Default Re: Dadent little wonder radial conversion baskets

Quote Originally Posted by schmism View Post
    so before i head off to get some stainless strapping and filler wire I though i would ask for some pics of those who have built there own radial conversion baskets for the little wonder 18" body.
    I guess no one else was interested in the Little Wonder conversion.....but I am! I got the Little Wonder last year and I started thinking just like you...it seems like a little step to make it into a radial. So my question is this: did you do the conversion and are you pleased with it?