Thread: Wyoming beeks?

Default Wyoming beeks?

I drew a Wy antelope tag unit 32. Are there any WY beeks out there or any others that hunted that country before? Its a long way to go any advice is welcome!
    Why do we fall, sir? So that we might learn to pick ourselves up Alfred Pennyworth Batman Begins (2005)

Default Re: Wyoming beeks?

Quote Originally Posted by minz View Post
    I drew a Wy antelope tag unit 32. Are there any WY beeks out there or any others that hunted that country before? It’s a long way to go any advice is welcome!
    Have fun! I grew up in Casper, and have hunted that area. I assume you have a guide, as private property laws in Wyoming are kind of particular. If you are any kind of shot you won't have a problem, unless you are going for THAT ONE trophy goat. I haven't been back in a few years, but there are more antelope there than people. With the wet spring, it should be a beautiful fall. Antelope hunting in Wyoming, as long as it is a decent area, which 32 is, is as much as you want it to be. you can EASILY fill your tag in a short time from the side of the county roads, or you can spend days tracking that one particular goat.