Default Re: Better Bee Field Day?

Who are all of those other folks, other than Justin Stevens? His is the only name I recognize.

W/ all of the negative Threads and Posts I can't imagine why anyone would attend.
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston

"Industry leaders" providing lectures and field workshops. In my opinion professional development is important. Not often the good is highlighted. For many this will be a beneficial day. Customer experiences posted on a message board, please.

I am not attending.

Too bad your cut and paste is too small to read. Why aren't you attending, since you could almost walk there.
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston

Going to my Adirondack out-yard, hiking another High Peak with the Family, and spending a day on the lake with family.

If I was staying home, I spend all day, everyday, outside, in the heat, talking bees. The last thing I want to do is pay someone so I can listen to them talk about bees.

Try this link for a much larger image:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...stSpeakers.jpg

guess I should have asked; "who will admit they are going"

Thanks.

Pay? I think it's free, the food also.