Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: My CRAZY neighbor and moth balls

This person has already called the police, and when that didn't work, they decided to try and poison the bees.

I think that it's safe to say that it's gone past the warning stage. They've taken the law into their own hands. I would advise against doing the same.

There's no telling what they will try next, especially since the moth balls didn't kill the bees.

My concern would be that the OP, and their family, ends up consuming poisoned honey.

So, I wouldn't say 'crazy neighbor', I would say 'the sociopath next door'.

Pursue the legal route!!! If they get off with a slap the first time and then the show back up in front of the judge the second time about the same problem it will really start to get tough on that neighbor.Judges dont like to see someone the second time around for the same situation!!!!

With people like this, you need to play by the rules of law. Like the other said, set up hunting trail cameras or web cams that you can record directly to you hard drive. The technology is fairly inexpensive now and any kid from an electronics store can help you set it up. Document, Document, Document. "On the above date and approximate time, I witnessed my neighbor, Mr. Nutjob, etc,etc,etc...The more you document in video and writing, the more solid of a case you make, which makes it easier for law enforcement personnel, making them more willing to help you prosecute this crook.

my coworker has a "stealth" brand trail cam, does very high quality video and not to expensive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12