Default Looking for bees in SE Michigan, or somebidy willing to ship them to me.

I'm still looking to replace a couple hives and maybe gain a couple more. If any body has hives or left over nucs/packages for sale in SE Michigan, or maybe someone willing to ship to SE Michigan please let me know.

Default Re: Looking for bees in SE Michigan, or somebidy willing to ship them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerj2 View Post
    I'm still looking to replace a couple hives and maybe gain a couple more. If any body has hives or left over nucs/packages for sale in SE Michigan, or maybe someone willing to ship to SE Michigan please let me know.
    craigslist has a guy he in troy pm me and I will shoot you his #######. he my have a few left

Default Re: Looking for bees in SE Michigan, or somebidy willing to ship them to me.

I may have a few good nucs leftout of the 15 i have going that could be setup for winter between now and then. email me:
    jgabric@columbus.rr.com

Sent you a PM, I can sell you some nucs, queens or cells. Let me know.