I have two bottom sundance bottom traps. Last year 1 hive figured out how to work into it, and brought in about a quart a day for 3 weeks. The other trap got moved to 3 different hives and they never got it.
This year I've moved both traps to 2 different hives and no luck. I've put them on turned off, or opened for a few days and then closed them with no luck. I have tried just putting it on in collect mode and nothing.
I closed or turned both on when I left town friday and came back Sunday to several thousand dead bees in front of each hive.
Unless someone knows a trick to help the bees, I'm going to have to bag it. Its killing to much field force.