Thread: Lew Best

Sad Lew Best

For thoes who have chated with Lew Best in the chat room (he hasn`t been on in a long time)

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/wac...6473&fhid=6400
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

Default Re: Lew Best

Sad to lose another member. Lew has been with us for almost 7 years. He will be missed. Condolences to his family.
    Regards, Barry

Lew was a great friend to us beekeepers and always nice to talk to him on chat, phone or in person. I remember his cross country Jaunts, stopping or meeting up with his beekeeping friends in different states. His heart was genuine.

See ya on the other side Lewy. Thanks for sharing a little of your life with us while you were here! I'll be a little selfish and say I wish you would have stayed with us a little longer. Peace be with you friend!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

I was not around soon enough to know him. But my heart goes out to all of you that did. Peace and comfort to his family and friends.

Lew was a wonderful person I had the pleasure to meet him in person a man loaded with knowledge,he will surely be missed.
    Don