Thread: honey Vodka

Hybrid View

Default honey Vodka

Has anyone tried to Distill Vodka with honey? i did Some and tastes realy good

Default Re: honey Vodka

I've been thinking about it. Did you dilute your honey prior to fermentation?

YEs of cource. we distil it every year if we have good harvest. keep in mind that this valuable drink and costs expensive too. because you need high Quality multiflower Honey(Oregano, clvoer, Cotton thistle.hawthorn. etc. but Fermentation and distiling seems to be very hard because. requires a lot of attention.

Congratulations.... You have just confessed, in writing, to a comitting a fedral felony, AND posted it in a public forum.

Well, perhaps technically, but prosecution AFAIK is reserved for the *sale* of unlicensed distilled beverages. Uncle Sam's interest is financial.
    Bees, brews and fun
    in Lyons, CO

Congratulations ... you have just confessed to not knowing your geography. Has it occurred to you that Eliahu might live in the country of Georgia, where United States law has absolutely no reign?

Even if you do not sell it, distilling your own alcohol is illegal under federal law (without having a distillery license of course). However, if you don't live in the United States I find it hard to believe that Eliahu could be prosecuted
    Jim Andersen
    Desert Viking Ranch