Nerve Ending Damage from Bee Sting Question
I was stung by 3 bees within about a 2 hours period 2 months ago on the thumb. The area swelled up and the thumb became numb from the joint to the tip. I didn't think much about it at the time, but it has now been 2 months and the tip of the thumb is still numb. Has anyone else experienced this problem and does the feeling ever come back? Does anyone have any ideas what "type" of damage has occurred and if this is a sign of bee allergies?
Tags for this Thread