Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MannLake order

Default Re: MannLake order

mann lake has taken care of every issue or concern i have had very promptly. i will give them my business every time i can.

I just got another order from them today that I placed on Thursday.

I've spent allot of time on pricing between Mann Lake, Dadant, Brushy Mountain, Western Bee Supply and the like. The only better deal I've found other than Mann Lake is buying Western Bee Supply unassembled wood frames. That's it. No one beats ML prices due to free shipping.
    President, San Francisco Beekeepers Association
    www.habitatforhoneybees.org

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie B View Post
    I've spent allot of time on pricing between Mann Lake, Dadant, Brushy Mountain, Western Bee Supply and the like. The only better deal I've found other than Mann Lake is buying Western Bee Supply unassembled wood frames. That's it. No one beats ML prices due to free shipping.
    And you better believe Charlie on cheap pricing. He is the only guy on BeeSource cheaper than me. They don't call him Cheap Charlie for nuthin.

Mann Lake is the way to fly ,fast turn around good products.. Free S/H can't beat it.

I'd been having a problem with their customer service though. I placed the order on Mon 4-23 and got the packing slip on Thu. I emailed them for the tracking number on Friday 4-27. No reply so I emailed them again 4-30. No reply so I emailed them again on 5-2. Still no reply. I hate having to call someone to ask them to email me! I'll think about ordering from them again. Might just have Charlie go pick it up for me. Lol