Default Maxant 9-frame extractor

Just purchased a 9-frame extractor from Maxant to keep me from having to use the 33-framer Kelley when I only need to extract a handful of frames. Can't wait to share in the great customer service that I've heard about! I hope everything about it is as good as it sounds.
    A man is worth just as much as the things about which he busies himself- Marcus Aurelius

Default Re: Maxant 9-frame extractor

I've got one on order & it should be getting here in a couple of weeks. They told me it's a 5 week waiting list when I called them. I'm looking forward to getting it. Folks in my bee club highly recommended the Maxant over anything else & said I wouldn't have any buyers remorse. No remorse except that I may, at some point, wish I had purchased a larger one. I don't expect that to happen. It looks like you're set up for when you have a bunch of hives with the "33" and the "9" while you don't have to extract much.
    I'm finding that if you are a successful beekeeper, the bees will reward you with many more bees and your hive numbers will increase, even if you don't want more hives.

Default Re: Maxant 9-frame extractor

Quote Originally Posted by Paulemar View Post
    I'm finding that if you are a successful beekeeper, the bees will reward you with many more bees and your hive numbers will increase, even if you don't want more hives.
    There is much truth in that statement. The bees come to you if you're good.
    Internet credibility is an oxymoron