Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

John Pluta in Milledgeville, GA

Tags
john pluta
23K views 42 replies 16 participants last post by  brac 
#1 ·
I will keep this short:

Ordered 15 medium nucs from John Pluta in January 2011.
Put a deposit down too.
John never once called me.
I called Pluta at least 20 times always being told that the bees were not ready due to weather(understandable).
Finally was told bees would be ready for pickup May 17th.
May 15th on John would not answer his phone.
John is ultra weak in the customer service area and apparently has no problem leaving a buyer hanging high and dry.
Use this info...you have been warned.

#38 · (Edited by Moderator)
Re: Will not do business with John Pluta in Milledgeville, GA again....

Ideal to Milledgeville(Where Pluta's nuks are located) 93 miles and 2 hours minimum.

Pascopol, I just called a no customer service bee supplier to the mat. Call it whatever you want. Buyers need to know what they can expect from John. If you do not like it then tell John to improve his business practices.

#40 ·

Ideal to Milledgeville(Where Pluta's nuks are located) 93 miles and 2 hours minimum.

Pascopol, I just called a no customer service bee supplier to the mat. Call it whatever you want. Buyers need to know what they can expect from John. If you do not like it then tell John to improve his business practices.

If you disagree with a buyer calling fowl on a bee supplier then you had better take your insecurity elsewhere. You want a rabid pitbull on you like white on rice when done wrong? I will be your huckleberry.
I am suprised mods put up so long with your inappropriate remarks, insulting personal attacks and never ending moaning, trolling and whining. They removed few of your post already.
You surely want to have last word escalating your insults by modifying your posts like the last one, which I initially did not bother to answer.

People like you have nothing positive to contribute to the community, just complains, harrasment and personal attacks aimed at anybody who dares to voice an opinion you do not like.

#39 ·

If I were in your shoes 100hives I would meet with John. It definately sounds as if some things got skewed. Heck, he has posted regarding your complaint, thats more than some of these other vendors. Now is the time to settle it FTF. Go get the bees if you still need them, then let us know how they work out.

Good Luck!

#41 · (Edited)
100 hives, no need to insult or threaten anyone here. I believe the forum rules pretty much state that. Take a step back and gather your thoughts.

I am guessing by your handle you have about 100 hives. J. Pluta more than likely has a whole pile more. Between the weather and the maintenance of the bees, this year has be frightfully busy...for any beekeeper.
Seeing the slow production of the bees, probably slows the busy keeper down, while increasing the work load.
Give the man a break. Agriculture is not an exact science. It is so weather dependant. The weather is not predictable nor has it been favorable this year.
Take a step back and breathe. Life is too short to be this bent. Work a day in a farmer's shoes on a good day and then on a bad day...then you might have a better understanding.

Mr Pluta, hats off on a tough year it has been.

#43 ·

John, If I were you I would sell the Nuc's to the folks that want them. 100hive's didn't trust you to send you the deposit, and apparently he doesn't trust you when you say bees ready this date. My customers are gonna be 2 months late in getting their NUC's (wish I had your 15 spares) but at least most understand weather, I have had 1 cancellation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.