Default Greetings from Eastern KY

Let's see....

My name is Mike and I'm from about as far East in KY as you can go. First year beekeeping. Started with one hive, now I wish I had started with more. Smooth start so far with the help of this forum. I'm a bit of a forum junkie, I spend way to much time on them. I like posting pictures and videos not only to share my experiences, but to help others that are newer than me.

I also enjoy homebrewing, hunting and camping. I am a bit of a computer nerd and run several web-sites similar to this one (not bee related). Feel free to pm me any computer or digital video/picture problems and I'll try to help.

Default Re: Greetings from Eastern KY

Welcome!
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com

Howdy from Western Kentucky! Looks like we are about 6-7 hours apart in the same state. I'm down where the Mississippi and Ohio meet in Ballard County.

Welcome to the forum. How is your spring going so far? We have had decent weather this week, but the rain and floods have keep the girls in the hive most of the spring so far.

Tim

Weather has been terrible. Yesterday was the first day I saw the sun in I don't know how long. Nothing but rain everyday until yesterday for about the past 2 weeks.

hey mike, im bout 30 mins from pike county and just on the other side of the mtn of harlan county, in big stone gap va, good luck with your bees.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrekVa View Post
    hey mike, im bout 30 mins from pike county and just on the other side of the mtn of harlan county, in big stone gap va, good luck with your bees.
    That's beautiful country down there.

welcome to the forum